Local Anesthetics API Lidocaine Base 137-58-6 for Dental Anesthetic
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Bag||US $1-10/ Bag|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Years|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Bitcoins|
- Model NO.: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Payment Terms: Western Union, Moneygram, Jp Morgan Chase
- Mobile/Wsapp: +8617301859715
- Mass Balance : 95.0~105.0%
- Trademark: SHSC
- Specification: White powder
- HS Code: 3004909090
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Power
- CAS Number: 863288-34-0
- Delivery Time: Within 24hours After Your Payment Confirmed
- Peptide Conten: 80%
- Acetate Conten: 15.0%
- Transport Package: as Your Request
- Origin: China
Product Name: Lidocaine Base
Synonyms: 2-(Diethylamino)-N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-acetamide; Lignocaine; 2-diethylaminoacet-2,6-xylidide; Lidocaine; Xylocaine; N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-N~2~,N~2~-diethylglycinamide; 2-[(2,6-dimethylphenyl)amino]-N,N-diethyl-2-oxoethanaminium
CAS Registry Number: 137-58-6
Molecular Formula: C14H23N2O
Molecular Weight: 235.3447
Appearance: White crystal
Usage:Lidocaine (INN, BAN) , xylocaine, or lignocaine is a common local anesthetic and class-1b antiarrhythmic drug. Lidocaine is used topically to relieve itching, burning, and pain from skin inflammations, injected as a dental anesthetic, or used as a local anesthetic for minor surgery. It is on the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic healthcare system
Topical lidocaine has been shown in some patients to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (a complication of shingles), though not enough study evidence exists to recommend it as a first-line treatment. Intravenous lidocaine also has uses as a temporary fix for tinnitus. Although not completely curing the disorder, it has been shown to reduce the effects by around two-thirds.
Lidocaine is also the most important class-1b antiarrhythmic drug; it is used intravenously for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias (for acute myocardial infarction, digoxin poisoning, cardioversion, or cardiac catheterization) if amiodarone is not available or contraindicated. Lidocaine should be given for this indication after defibrillation, CPR, and vasopressors have been initiated. A routine prophylactic administration is no longer recommended for acute cardiac infarction; the overall benefit of this measure is not convincing.
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action.
Epinephrine () vasoconstricts arteries, reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used e.g. for endoscopies, before intubations, etc. Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local freezing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
Relative insensitivity to lidocaine is genetic. In hypokalemic sensory overstimulation, relative insensitivity to lidocaine has been described in people who also have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.In dental anesthesia, a relative insensitivity to lidocaine can occur for anatomical reasons due to unexpected positions of nerves. Some people with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome are insensitive to lidocaine.
Lidocaine, along with ethanol, ammonia, and acetic acid, has also been proven to be effective in treating jellyfish stings, both numbing the affected area and preventing further nematocyst discharge
|Product name||CAS NO.||Product name||CAS NO.|
|Dapoxetine Hydrochloride||129938-20-1||Tetracaine HCl||136-47-0|
|Procaine HCl||51-05-8||Lidocaine HCl||73-78-9|
|Dapoxetine||119356-77-3||L-Epinephrine hydrochloride||55-31-2/ 329-63-5|
|Omeprazole||73590-58-6/ 119141-89-8||Benzyl benzoate||120-51-4|
|Amikacin disulfate salt||39831-55-5/ 149022-22-0||Nitazoxanide||55981-09-4|
|Dexamethasone sodium phosphate||55203-24-2/ 312-93-6||Secnidazole||3366-95-8|
|Lincomycin hydrochloride||7179-49-9||Chlorhexidine Gluconate||18472-51-0|
|1,3-Dimethylbutylamine hydrochloride||71776-70-0||4 amino-2-Methylpentane citrate (AMP Citrate)||NP|
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.