Lidocaine Pharmaceutical Intermediate Lidocaine HCl Local Anesthetic Numbing Skin Tissuing
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.6 US $0.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Grams)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000kg Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Disguised Packing Method|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: 73-78-9
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult, Body Builder
- Purity: >99%
- Molecular Weight: 234.34
- Delivery: EMS, DHL, FedEx, etc(Door-to-Door)
- Specification: White Powder
- HS Code: 2616900009
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C14h22n2o
- Melting Point: 66-69o C
- Trademark: Shucan
- Origin: China
1. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that works by causing temporary numbness/loss of feeling in the skin and mucous membranes.
2. Lidocaine is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions (e.g., scrapes, minor burns, eczema, insect bites) and to treat minor discomfort and itching caused by hemorrhoids and certain other problems of the genital/anal area (e.g., anal fissures, itching around the vagina/rectum).
Some forms of this medication are also used to decrease discomfort or pain during certain medical procedures/exams (e.g., sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy).
3. Lidocaine, also known as xylocaine and lignocaine, is a medication used to numb tissue in a specific area and to treat ventricular tachycardia. It can also be used for nerve blocks.
4. Lidocaine mixed with a small amount of epinephrine is available to allow larger doses to be used as numbing and to make it last longer. When used as an injectable it typically begins working within four minutes and lasts for half an hour to three hours.
5. Lidocaine may also be applied directly to the skin for numbing.
6. Lidocaine is generally safe to use in those allergic to tetracaine or benzocaine. Lidocaine is an antiarrhythmic medication of the class Ib type.
7. Lidocaine works by blocking sodium channels and thus decreasing the rate of contractions of the heart. When used locally as a numbing agent, local neurons cannot signal the brain.
1.The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia.
2.Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action.
4.Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local numbing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.There is tentative evidence for topical lidocaine for neuropathic pain.
|Product Name||Lidocaine Hydrochloride|
|Application||Lidocaine is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions|
1.Professional packing: all of the products will be well packaged for safe shipping over the world.
2.Efficient working: the order will be arranged for shipping within 24 hours after receiving the payment except on holidays.
3.Fast delivery: the best shipping method will be chosen to guarantee the package delivered timely.