Tetracaine / Amethocaine / Pontocaine Topical Local Anesthetic CAS 94-24-6
|10-99 100-199 200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2 US $1.6|
|Purchase Qty. (G)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200-300kg Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Tetracaine
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Einecs: 202-316-6
- Molecular Weight: 264.36
- Transport Package: 1kg/Aluminium Foil Bag or as Required
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Powder
- CAS: 94-24-6
- Molecular Formula: C15h24n2o2
- Trademark: SHSC
- Specification: white powder
- HS Code: 29163920
Quality Standards:EnterpriseStandard/Pharma Grade
Usage: Tetracaine is a topical local anesthetic for the eyes. Tetracaine works by interfering with entry of sodium ions into nerve cells. This reduces the ability of nerves to generate an impulse and send pain sensations.
Procaine is a local anesthetic drug of the amino ester group. It is used primarily to reduce the pain of intramuscular injection of penicillin, and it is also used in dentistry. Owing to the ubiquity of the trade name Novocain, in some regions procaine is referred to generically as Procaine. It acts mainly by being a sodium channel blocker.Today it is used therapeutically in some countries due to its sympatholytic, anti-inflammatory, perfusion enhancing, and mood enhancing effects.
Procaine was first synthesized in 1905, shortly after amylocaine. It was created by the German chemist Alfred Einhorn who gave the chemical the trade name Procaine, from the Latin nov- (meaning new) and -caine, a common ending for alkaloids used as anesthetics. It was introduced into medical use by surgeon Heinrich Braun. Prior to the discovery of amylocaine and procaine, was the most commonly used local anesthetic. Einhorn wished his new discovery to be used for amputations, but surgeons preferred general anesthetic. Dentists, however, found it very useful. Einhorn was displeased by this[why?] and spent many years touring dental schools to advise them not to use it.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||White crystals or a white crystalline powder||Conform|
|Identification||A\B\E. It appears positive reaction|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colourless||Conform|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.07%|
|Assay ( on dry basis )||99.0-101.0%||99.87%|
|Conclusion||Conform to BP2005|
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard:BP/USP/EP/Enterprise standard
2) All Purity≥99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment.Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment.Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe,
and we have stock in there for transferring.
3,We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality,competitive price,fast delivery ,first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.